Do you receive great pleasure from well-crafted, mountain-grown Syrahs? If you'd like to enjoy Montemaggiore wines on a regular basis, the easiest way is with our Wine Club! Given the increasing demand for our limited production estate wines, the Montemaggiore Wine Club also offers loyal customers a preferred allocation of sought-after wines at special members-only pricing.
Two Club Levels with plenty of Perks
Members receive two shipments a year of newly-released Montemaggiore wines: Syrah and Syrafina in the spring along with Nobile and Reserve in the fall. We have two club levels to fit your lifestyle and cellar:
- Club Primo: receive a 20% discount on twelve bottles of wine semi-annually
- Club Secondo: receive a 15% discount on six bottles of wine semi-annually
Montemaggiore Wine Club benefits include:
- First access and assured allocation of new wine releases
- Special offerings of limited production wines and olive oils not available to the general public
- Invitation to members-only events, including Montemaggiore's annual Vendemmia (Harvest Party)
- 15-20% discount on all wine purchases, not just the semi-annual shipments
- Ability to mix & match semi-annual club selections to suit your individual desires (from currently available wines)
- Unlimited access to library wines, which are no longer in circulation
- Access and/or discounts on outside wine events (e.g., Dry Creek Valley's Passport)
- Notification prior to shipments giving you the opportunity to make changes
If you have any questions about membership in our Wine Club, we invite you to contact us directly at 707.433.9499. Outside of the cost of the wine, there are no additional fees associated with Wine Club Membership. In other words, there are no membership, renewal, or cancellation fees!
Simple and Flexible
Our best and most loyal followers are members of our Wine Club thus we've tried to make the Club simple, flexible, and highly advantageous for you. Upon signing up for the Wine Club and receiving your first wine selection (either six or twelve bottles, with its appropriate discount), your benefits begin to flow. For example, you may attend Montemaggiore events either for free or at a reduced rate.
Twice a year, you will receive either six or twelve bottles of Montemaggiore wine. A few weeks prior to each club shipment, we will send you an email with the details of the next Wine Club selection. At that time, you can customize your order by modifying the wine selection, changing the delivery time, and/or picking up your wine at the winery in Healdsburg.
Enclosed with your Wine Club Selection will be detailed information on the wine including extensive vintage notes and pairing recommendations (sample). If your circumstances or desires change, you may cancel your Wine Club membership at any time without charge.
To join the Montemaggiore Wine Club, please fill out the online secure order form and select your Club Level after identifying the wines you'd like for your first shipment. You may instead complete a printable order form then mail or fax it to us (address and fax number are at the bottom). Of course, you may always call us at 707.433.9499 if that is easiest.
Wine Club Highlight: Vendemmia
Our most popular Wine Club event of the year is Vendemmia, or Harvest Party, which is held at the end of October (in 2011, it will be on Saturday, Oct 22). Among the vineyards with gorgeous views overlooking Northern Sonoma County, we celebrate a bountiful grape harvest with foods that pair perfectly with Montemaggiore Syrahs. In the past few years, Gerard Nebesky has served up his fabulous paellas, made right in front of everyone's eyes in giant paella pans. One club member not only enjoyed the gorgeous day and beautiful wines, but also picked up tips on cooking paella. Vendemmia promises to be a wonderful afternoon with good friends both old and new.
Grazie to Club Members
Over the vintages, we have found that our best customers come fromů our best customers! You, our wine club members, have done a better job marketing our wine than anything we could do ourselves. Thus we have come up with a plan we call Grazie ("thank you" in Italian):
- Your friends will receive a 15-20% discount simply by mentioning your name on their first order! Whether ordering online, via fax, over the phone, or by visiting onsite, they can provide your name to receive your discount.
The Gift of Club Membership
A one-year Club Membership makes a unique gift for a special friend, relative, or colleague. For example, a one-year Club Secondo Membership would allow the recipient to attend all club events for the year, to access to the wine library, and to receive (2) six bottle shipments of Montemaggiore wines. The wines could either be the standard selection, or chosen by you based on their specific tastes. Either way, you would have a pre-determined fixed cost for your gift, with any shipping being additional.
© Copyright 2004-2014 Montemaggiore, Inc. All rights reserved.